Skyzoo :: Spike Lee Was My Hero Feat. Talib Kweli and Spike Lee
Directed by Alex Ghassan
Assistant Director Isam Muhammad
Cinematographer Sil Beyah
Editor Andrew Seger
An ANDM Production
- Skyzoo :: Spike Lee Was My Hero Feat. Talib Kweli and Spike Lee
- KERING - FRONT ROW AW13 TRAILER
- Aruba In Style 2012
- Three Thousand Crowns - Catacombs
- PPR - Front Row - Trailer
- Breville - Mission Chinese - Tasting Table Event sizzle
- Style.com x Kering x Parsons Fashion - Empowering Imagination Student Design
- Three Thousand Crowns - Dreams
- Fashion's Collective - Fashion Forward 2011 Sizzle
- The DocuTape: Meet M-Dot
- The DocuTape: F.R.E.A.K
- The DocuTape: Meet the Eleven28 Entertainment Crew
- The DocuTape: Buda Da Future & Grandz Muzik
- The DocuTape: Beat Wiz
- The DocuTape: June Archer
- No One Way Excerpt
- In Memory of Days to Come Excerpt
- PRSMS Promo vid
- Peripheral City Episode 4
- Peripheral City Episode 3
- Peripheral City Episode 2
- Peripheral City: Episode 1
- Anna Krantz - Rubble and the Dust
- Social - Episode 09
Active in the worlds of post-production, production, and Instruction, I have a theoretical training based in hands on experience. A B.A. in Film & Digital Media from UC Santa Cruz along with an M.A. in Radio & Television from San Francisco State University give an academic edge to 10 years experience as an editor, producer, and composer. After Instructing at SFSU (experimental video theory, ProTools, audio production), I went on to work production on film, commercial, and video shoots. After relocating to Brooklyn, NY, I have focused my efforts on editing and producing with several high profile jobs in feature films and advertising.
Please download my resume here.
In addition to working onsite, I can edit from my home studio where I operate Final Cut 7 and X on a 2.8GHz quad-core Intel i7 iMac supported by a 2012 2.5GHz i7 Macbook Pro with parallel monitors and KRK V6 speakers running through a MOTU Ultralite for audio monitoring.
Current projects include:
Post Production Manager, InDigital New York: Features Editor, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, LG Fashion Week, 2010 – present (NY, Miami, Aruba and Toronto), corporate and commercial freelance (Canon, Mercedes-Benz, Starbucks, Pepsi, W Hotel, NFL, Guinness, Tresemme, Ion TV, Progresso, Frontier).
Editor, producer, and music supervisor on the feature length documentary, Sex, Drugs and Comedy, for Comedy Central/Def Comedy Jam.
Editor, producer, and music supervisor on the feature length documentary, No One Way, in production.
Editor for the web series, Perhipheral City.
- Comedy Central/Adult Swim
- Pernod Ricard
- Wu-Tang Clan
- W Hotel
- Ion TV
- Wealth TV
- Frontier Airlines